As part of the Professional Development Working Group, we would like to get your views and opinions on a new project - Academic Partnership.
What is Academic Partnership?
It is a partnership which involves YOU to …
• enhance your professional development,
• explore new ideas, theories and people,
• gain a new and fresh outlook on your teaching,
• have an opportunity to learn about your colleagues and
• expand your circle of networking.
In order to introduce and help guide you into this new project, can you please:
1) First look at the related PowerPoint presentation. (prepared by Nadiran and Nurcan, see below).
2) Fill in the questionnaire at http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/H2DP6KY by Monday March, 26th.
We would like to thank you all in advance for taking the time to answer this questionnaire. We believe it’s important to get your valuable feedback and insights so that we can better provide for your needs in an academic setting.
Professional Development Working Group
Friday, March 23, 2012
Wednesday, March 7, 2012
and the Northern Cyprus Ministry for National Education, Youth & Sports and the Directorate of Youth & Sports. The main theme of the workshop was Opportunities in/for Higher Education. Workshops included Youth Infrastructure, The Social Life of Youth, Health, Sports and Environment, Ethics and Human Values and Democratic Awareness and Participation in Democracy. urkey